Error Connecting to MySQL DB 4.8.1.1

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Mar 3 13:20:28 UTC 2018

Tony,

good to see signs of you.

In case you want to tackle this, don't go with tarballs. You should use a
clone from the (Git) repository and then switch to the right branch. For you
to start this would be

  git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kmymoney.git

which will create a subdir called kmymoney whereever you currently are in your
filesystem. This will probably switch to the master branch which does not work
for KDE4 (anymore). Next issue the following commands

  cd kmymoney
  git checkout 4.8

which will change the source to the latest in the 4.8 branch (has a few more
commits than the 4.8.1.1 tarball I guess). Ralf Habacker can answer details
about the 4.8 branch.

I am pretty sure that the same problems reside in the 5.0 branch for Qt5 and
KF5 so I will follow whatever you come up with.

Regards

Thomas

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
Two fish swim into a concrete wall.