new compile problem git master, gcc-8

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 21 14:31:03 UTC 2018

On 2018.06.21 09:27, Łukasz Wojniłowicz wrote:
> Jack,
>
> can you try if the attached patch makes a difference when compiling
> with
> gcc-8?
>
> If not, then please attach a build log with an error.
>
> Regards
>
> Łukasz

I'll get a chance to try later today - but Jonathan Riddell just made a
commit just adding the extra include, so I might try that simpler
version first.

Also note that this failure has now shown up in craft, with gcc 7.3, so
it does seem related to some change between QT 5.9 -> 5.11.  (I'm not
sure if 5.10 is ok or not.)

If adding "#include <QHeaderView>" fixes the problem, then I'll be very
curious why it worked previously, unless the change in QT was to
eliminate that same include from some intermediate included file.