New ledger display oddity (git master)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jun 15 08:21:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

this is the case for a long time, I think. Since we want to replace the ledger view completely, I am not sure if we should put more effort into it. But certainly, you are free to open a bug report.

Thomas

On Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018 20:49:00 CEST Jack Ostroff wrote:

> I'm not sure when I first noticed this, but it hit me again today.  If
> I go to the Categories View and double click on a category, it switched
> to the ledger view of that category - but the Account Name drop-down at
> the top of the ledger displays the last regular account which was shown
> in the ledger.  This got me really confused for a while until I
> realized that all these yellow and purple transactions were in the
> category, not in the listed account.  It's rather minor in the scheme
> of things, but did cause me some head scratching until I realized it
> was just a display issue.
>
> I'll be glad to open a bug for this if it needs tracking.
>
> Jack

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.
What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher.
What we can't understand we call nonsense.
What we can't read we call gibberish. - Chuck Palahniuk