New ledger display oddity (git master)

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:49:00 UTC 2018

I'm not sure when I first noticed this, but it hit me again today.  If
I go to the Categories View and double click on a category, it switched
to the ledger view of that category - but the Account Name drop-down at
the top of the ledger displays the last regular account which was shown
in the ledger.  This got me really confused for a while until I
realized that all these yellow and purple transactions were in the
category, not in the listed account.  It's rather minor in the scheme
of things, but did cause me some head scratching until I realized it
was just a display issue.

I'll be glad to open a bug for this if it needs tracking.