too large file

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sat Jul 28 02:07:10 BST 2018

As a point of reference, I have been using KMM since 1/1/2006. I have
almost 17k transactions, 39k splits and 28k prices (from the menu
select File / File-Information). I have about 100 accounts (checking,
savings... not including income and expenses) with about 40 of them
open. For most actions KMM speed is fine. Some reports can take a long
time if I ask for lots of data. That usually happens when I set a very
long date range.

If it was an option to archive previous years I would not use it since
I like having all my data in one file. I never used that option in MS
Money. I might do it if KMM got really slow but I have not had any
speed issues outside of a poorly configured report.

What version of KMM are you running and on what OS?

----
Brendan Coupe