KF5 Questions About Online Banking

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Jul 22 23:23:24 BST 2018

For clarification, here is my original message. This has to do with
the second issue in
my email. I fixed the first issue by changing the provider setting as
recommended by someone else here, although I think the recommendation
was off a little (oxfimporter instead of oxfimport). I shared my
thoughts on that the other day. As far as I can tell, this fix worked
but it did not make it to the master branch. That may or may not be a
surprise to Łukasz since he may have been waiting to hear back from
me.

When I open my KMM file in KF5 the accounts that were mapped do not
show the option to "Update account". It's grayed out and the option to
"Update all accounts" is grayed out.

I can unmap each account and remap it. Am I doing something wrong or
is this a necessary step as part of the upgrade? I have a lot of
accounts mapped so I'm hoping not to lose them.

After remapping 3 accounts and then running "Update all accounts" I
get the "Statement stats" window after each account successfully
downloads an OFX file with new transactions in it. I have to click
"OK" before it will download the next account. As I recall this was a
problem many years ago and it was fixed (by Thomas) so that KMM 4.8
brings up one "Statement stats" window at the end of the process only
if at least one account had new transactions and it displays all of
the accounts that had new transactions in one window.

I found the emails from my original "feature request" on this issue.
The first batch were in January 2009 (Subject: "Feature Request") with
a followup in April 2009 (Subject: Feature Request - Update). I think
it was finally working in June/July 2009 (Subject: Feature Request -
Update All Accounts  Behavior). The text from the last email on the
subject is copied below.

----
Brendan Coupe