KF5 Questions About Online Banking

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Jul 22 22:44:01 BST 2018

Łukasz,

I finally switched to KMM5 and I've stopped encrypting my file until
that problem is fixed (see other thread).

I was glad to see that the problem has been fixed in the version I
compiled from the 5.0 branch.

Unfortunately the problem is back in the version I compiled from the
master branch.

I'll stick with the 5.0 branch for now. Let me know if you want me to
test the master branch again.

Thanks for your help.

----
Brendan Coupe