Encrypted File Problem

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 21 23:33:58 BST 2018

One major difference between the 5.0 branch and master is that a lot of
work has been done moving a lot more of the basic functionality into
plugins.  That's why xmlstorage.so is only present when you compile
from master, and not from 5.0.  The fact that you see the problem in
both cases, suggests that the migration to the plugin didn't affect
that bit of code where the failure occurs.  That you find some
difference in behavior suggests that some of the code was changed in
the move to using a plugin for basic file storage.

I'm about to try compiling from the 5.0 branch to see if I have any
problems there.

Jack