Encrypted File Problem

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 21 22:56:13 BST 2018

I just recompiled from git master head, set encryption to be on,
created a new .kmy file, saved it, restarted KMM, and it opened and
read the encrypted file with no problem.

Have you tried creating a new file with encryption, just in case what
changed is which gpg key is being used?  (I only offer that since when
saving encrypted for the first time, it offered a number of keys I
didn't even realize had been created.)

Have you also confirmed that you don't have a stray plugin or plugin
directory left over from an earlier install?  Per Thomas' suggestion,
do "find /usr -name qifexporter.so" or maybe even look for
xmlstorage.so.

Jack