Encrypted File Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sat Jul 21 22:37:56 BST 2018

I switched back to the master, found the encryption settings in the
new location, turned it on and it still does not recognize my
encrypted file. The error does not mention a decryption error which is
does mention when I run the 5.0 branch version.

Something other than the location of the encryption setting seems to
have changed.

----
Brendan Coupe