Feature list

Łukasz Wojniłowicz lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 09:11:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

why won't you maintain that list at
https://phabricator.kde.org/T7660
?
It's easily reachable.

Feature list (forgotten features):
1) adding/removing currency
2) resizing canvas for plots in reports
3) price imports from CSV files
4) online quote updates through CSV files for time range
5) payee syncing with address book
6) price precision and rounding per security
7) new capital gains report
8) average return on investment available
9) investment reports enhanced
10) report total rows in multiple currencies simultaneously
11) new columns in accounts view
12) automatic fees calculation when importing investment statement through CSV
13) automatic account detection in CSV
14) automatic decimal symbol detection in CSV
15) correct balance calculation in accounts view
16) correct investment accounts grouping in accounts view
17) online quote updates sources revised, updated, and new added
18) legend enhancements in reports
19) logarithmic axis in reports
20) horizontal and vertical grids independently switchable in reports
21) currency conversion fixes in reports
22) plugins out of gnc and qif importers
23) switchable icon themes

and many under the hood improvements.

Regards
Łukasz