Fwd: Re: looking to contribute (Mike Harris)

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 27 15:02:09 UTC 2018

On 2018.02.27 03:55, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I forward this message which was eaten by the KDE filters before it
> had a
> chance to be distributed.

> Subject: Re: looking to contribute (Mike Harris)
> Date: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 05:52:43 CET
> From: Michael Harris <mike.a.harris at outlook.com>
> To: kmymoney-devel at kde.org <kmymoney-devel at kde.org>
>
> Jack,
> I ran doxywizard on the kmymoney repository and it gave me a very
> rough
> overview of everything.
>
> I'm wondering since you do documentation (is that just khelpcenter or
> API
> documentation?) how up to date the comments that doxygen pulls from
> are?
I have concentrated on the khelpcenter manual, and its' really less
than half fully updated to reflect 5.0.  My understanding of doxygen
(which I haven't used in years) is that it pulls it's comments from the
code itself.  If you can't find an appropriate intro to doxygen, then
I'd consider looking at some of it's output, and grepping the KMM
source for some of the comments to see where they come from.