Fwd: Re: looking to contribute (Mike Harris)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Feb 27 08:55:30 UTC 2018

Hi,

I forward this message which was eaten by the KDE filters before it had a
chance to be distributed.

Subject: Re: looking to contribute (Mike Harris)
Date: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 05:52:43 CET
From: Michael Harris <mike.a.harris at outlook.com>
To: kmymoney-devel at kde.org <kmymoney-devel at kde.org>

Jack,
I ran doxywizard on the kmymoney repository and it gave me a very rough
overview of everything.

I'm wondering since you do documentation (is that just khelpcenter or API
documentation?) how up to date the comments that doxygen pulls from are?

If you want me to I can comment everything so it's doxygen friendly and that
might help me understanding everything better at the same time.

--
Best Regards,
Mike Harris

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
"I know, a 'real Linux geek' doesn't walk around the wall: He bangs
his head against it until it tumbles down!" -- wobo on FLUG ml