Error Connecting to MySQL DB 4.8.1.1

El Cas eaglexboy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 23:37:34 UTC 2018

It appears it finished processing my entries. I was able to start up the
application and it logged in and loaded my database.

First off, thanks for adding the Tags feature as adding the tags in memo
was not the best way to search and group transactions. The one thing I have
noticed is that it's take a bit longer to switch between sections and
accounts in the ledger compared to 4.6.6 (from ~2 sec to ~6sec). I have the
filter set to only show the past two months. To see if it would make a
difference I changed the filter to the start of month (so it only show the
past 25 days) but the response time remained about the same. The only thing
I saw in the terminal was *KMyMoneyPlugin::PluginLoader::
createInstanceFromService returned 0 for SEPA orders with error Could not
find plugin 'SEPA orders' for application 'kmymoney' *when I updated the
filter. I don't know if this delay is due to the way it communicates with
DB now vs 4.6.6 or if something else is going on. I made sure to not have
anything else running that would make it appear that KMM was running slow.
At its peak KMM used 8% of my CPU and 137Mb of RAM.

System specs
Processor: AMD Fx-4350 Quad Core
Memory: 32Gb Ram, 64 Gb Swap
OS: Kubuntu 17.10 (Kernel 4.13.0-36)/64-Bit

Is there something I can do to speed up or check why it's taking longer
then normal?