Error Connecting to MySQL DB 4.8.1.1

El Cas eaglexboy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 22:39:59 UTC 2018

So after running for 11 hours my box became unresponsive. I could move the
mouse and the cursor reflected the move but that was all I could do. I
tried to SSH and I got a response to the connect attempt but never got
prompted for password (which would make sense seeing how I could only use
the mouse on it).

I have 32,248 rows in *kmmsplits* which is a good amount but I don't know
how exactly the code cycles through them during 2 < 4. If it loads them in
memory then this would explain why my box appeared to be unresponsive. I
tried to build it with debug enabled but I can't seem to build i. I keep
getting the following two errors.

/kmm/kmymoney/libkdchart/src/KDChart/Cartesian/KDChartCartesianAxis.cpp: In
member function ‘void KDChart::TickIterator::computeMajorTickLabel(int)’:
/mnt/WorkingFolder/temp/kmm/kmymoney/libkdchart/src/KDChart/Cartesian/KDChartCartesianAxis.cpp:276:46:
*error*: conversion from ‘QMap<double, QString>::iterator’ to non-scalar
type ‘QMap<double, QString>::ConstIterator {aka QMap<double,
QString>::const_iterator}’ requested

*m_dataHeaderLabels.lowerBound( slightlyLessThan( m_position )
);
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
/mnt/WorkingFolder/temp/kmm/kmymoney/libkdchart/src/KDChart/Cartesian/KDChartCartesianAxis.cpp:
In member function ‘void KDChart::TickIterator::operator++()’:
/mnt/WorkingFolder/temp/kmm/kmymoney/libkdchart/src/KDChart/Cartesian/KDChartCartesianAxis.cpp:306:76:
*error*: conversion from ‘QMap<double, QString>::iterator’ to non-scalar
type ‘QMap<double, QString>::ConstIterator {aka QMap<double,
QString>::const_iterator}’ requested

*QMap< qreal, QString >::ConstIterator it = m_annotations.upperBound(
m_position );

I ran *cmake -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debugfull ..* and *make* as the
README.cmake said to do. Am I missing something?

Is there another way to monitor what is going on during the looping of
records in 2 < 4?

While I await for a response I will try to run it again and direct all
output to a file so that if it hangs again I can at least see what it spit
out on the terminal.