Questione on settings

Franco Tanzini franco.tanzini at libero.it
Fri Feb 2 23:26:36 UTC 2018

Good morning,

I have just installed version 4.8.1 from 4.7.2. (with Windows 10). Before the installation, I was forced to uninstall the previous version, due to an error (like "version 4.8.1.already installed" and then "cannot unistall...) in the beginning of the install process

With this new version, I lost personalizations made with settings>configure KmyM>Online quotes. It was very difficult for me tuning queries from the three or four new sources I defined some time ago, so I ask for some questions:

- where these informations are stored (I noted they're not stored within the .kmy file)?
- can I try to use the "old" version of this file(s) (if I can find it) with this new version?

Thank you, Franco Tanzini