new (?) cmake problem with libalkimia version

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:16:00 GMT 2018

I just tried recompiling from git head branch 5.0.  It claimed it could
not find an appropriate configuration file for libalkimia5.  It found
version 8.0.0 of the relevant cmake files, which are there because I
currently have libalkimia installed from git head.  For now, I'll just
reinstall the released libalkimia.  My question is whether we do need
to restrict libalkimia to version 7.0.0 or if it would be OK to
allow >= instead of just =.