new minor question on layout of home page account summary section

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Tue Apr 24 20:10:16 UTC 2018

I like seeing the Last Reconciled column in the Assets and Liabilities
Summary on the home page.  However, all the dates are wrapped to two
lines, and it seems to me there is plenty of room - being used as extra
padding in other columns, particularly the Current Balance.  Also, it
seems like the column widths are forced the same for Assets and
Liabilities, even though in my case, they do not need to be - it turns
out my Liability account names are all shorter than the longer Asset
account names.  Are these at all adjustable, or only in the code?

Thanks for any hints or pointers.