Installation problem with the latest stable release

Peter Wilton pjsw at beaufort.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 16:29:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've just had to change my laptop. I was using KMyMoney on Xubuntu on my
old machine, and I tried to get it from the software centre on my new
machine (I think that's how I got it before), but it wasn't there. It
was simple to download last time.

I googled KMy Money and found 4.6.4 for KDE Platform 4 on your website.
As far as I can understand, I have to follow the instructions on a file
called README.cmake (which I note is dated in the text February the 7th,
2009). I got as far as:

cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr

... and I got the error message:

"The source directory "/home/peter" does not appear to contain
CMakeLists.txt."

Any ideas?

Thank you, and best wishes,
--