KMM fails in Mageia6

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Sun Sep 3 08:02:43 UTC 2017

Hello,

Mageia6 KDE; using KMM version 4.8.0; KDE 4.14.35

 > Settings > KDE language settings: dialog does not show up (no
errors/no warnings)

KMM appears to behave normal in the beginning!!! but starts to produce
garbled results in some accounts while it behaves normal in others.
Repair apparently is not possible any more after the first save.

Continuing to work results in more destruction and/or data loss.

After a nightly repair of my data file I tried working in openSUSE Leap
4.2 and found a normal behavior (so far!?).

Alternatively one can fall back to KMM in Mageia5.

Any indications as to when a repair will be done?

Thanks for this otherwise great application!

Michael