quicken versions

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Oct 1 12:08:16 UTC 2017

Am 30.09.2017 um 18:38 schrieb Jack:
> As  I just posted to the user list, it seems Bank of America has made
> some server side changes, requiring use of ofx version header 103
> instead of 102 for a successful download (at least for me, using libofx.)
>
> In addition, there was a note on their site that they would no longer
> support Quicken 2014 (QWIN2300) but would require Quicken 2015 (I
> presume QWIN2400).  Fortunately, this does not seem to be required yet
> for ofx direct connect.   However, given that the means of allowing
> the user to update the quicken version is not present in 4.8, I think
> it may be worth adding these values, and doing a quick release of
> 4.8.2.  I've attached a patch file, although it's just a one line
> addition (or two with a comment.)
>
> Thoughts?

Please file a bug, which makes it easier to track and to find related
bugs for release purpose.

I made the release date for 4.8.2 depending on the number of fixed bugs
(which has been specified for 4.8.1 too), see
https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Schedule_for_future_releases
for details

Ralf