quicken versions

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Oct 1 09:37:26 UTC 2017

Jack,

On Samstag, 30. September 2017 12:38:26 CEST Jack wrote:

> As  I just posted to the user list, it seems Bank of America has made
> some server side changes, requiring use of ofx version header 103
> instead of 102 for a successful download (at least for me, using
> libofx.)
>
> In addition, there was a note on their site that they would no longer
> support Quicken 2014 (QWIN2300) but would require Quicken 2015 (I
> presume QWIN2400).  Fortunately, this does not seem to be required yet
> for ofx direct connect.   However, given that the means of allowing the
> user to update the quicken version is not present in 4.8, I think it
> may be worth adding these values, and doing a quick release of 4.8.2.
> I've attached a patch file, although it's just a one line addition (or
> two with a comment.)

That in deed would be useful and we can also add Quicken 2016 to the list. I
found

https://microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com/appid-appver/

as source. Maybe, you can add that to the patch.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
If a train station is where a train stops,
then what stops at a workstation?