MS.Reputation.1 and Kmymoney

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sat May 13 02:08:30 UTC 2017

WS reputation is a crowd sourced reputation score. its not an indication of
a virus or anything else.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/clarification-wsreputation1-detection

It is a false positive. If Norton allows you to ignore the warning then do
so and submit a  false positive report to them so they can fix the problem.

https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/

Chris
Rebel Software <http://www.rebel.com.au>