Review Request 129852: Display the sum of sub-categories when category is expanded

Thomas Baumgart tbaumgart at kde.org
Fri Jan 20 19:13:49 UTC 2017

Marc,

On Friday 20 January 2017 18:53:28 Marc Hübner wrote:

> > On Jan. 20, 2017, 6:31 p.m., Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> > > Ship It!
>
> Dear Thomas,
> Sorry if this is a dumb question - but what exactly am I supposed to do when
> I got the "Ship It" info? Commit the patch to master

Yes

> (in that case I
> suppose I need a dev account/write access to the repo first) - or have
> someone else merge it? Or is reviewboard integrated with the repo and the
> merge is done automatically once I click "ship it" here?

Ah, OK. One of the devs will take care of it then (maybe me, please give me a
day or two). There's no automatism and no need for you to get a dev account
(unless you start a career as KDE/KMyMoney developer).

> I read https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development but didn't really
> find anything specific to kmymoney. Is there any more specific
> documentation available on this?

I guess not. You are on the right track. Thanks for your work and keep going.

My software never has bugs.
It just develops random features ... -- anonymous