OFX Import Bug

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Jan 11 07:27:35 UTC 2017

Hi Brendan,

yes, the formats are very different, as one (downloaded OFX) represents the
data exchanged between the bank and libOFX. The txt file saved in /home/thb
OTOH is the intermediate statement format that is used by all importers (OFX,
QIF, HBCI, ...) and the KMyMoney statement importer.

I wonder about that 1969 problem. Looks like a time_t of value 0 with a
subtractions of a couple of seconds/minutes/hours or a day.  Remember: time_t
represents the number of seconds since 01-01-1970  ;)

Is the example you provide correct? '<DTEND>20141212210000' is converted to
'enddate="1969-12-31"' by the OFX importer? If that is the case we need to
take a look. Or am I missing something?

Regards

Thomas

(Rich Kulawiec)