change in reports?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 5 21:59:31 UTC 2017

I'm doing some preliminary end of year tax planning, so I modified one
of my tax reports from last year just changing the dates to this year,
and then exported to csv.  I have a script that adjusts some of the
columns so things look better to me when imported into LibreOffice.
Unfortunately, the script didn't work correctly, as it appears this
year the export of negative numbers uses parentheses (123.45) instead
of a negatives sign -123.45.  Is this something that was intentionally
changed that I just missed, or is it something I can configure (or even
adjust with a local patch) ?  I can certainly adjust my script, but I'd
rather not have to, if there is any easier fix.

Thanks.