Quickest way to git repository build?

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 03:51:43 UTC 2016

All,

I hope this question has an easy answer, and I apologize in advance for
asking.

I'd really like to be able to build with the latest git repository
version so I can use the Chase bank OFX fix.  I'm currently using
Windows 10, and don't know how to build on Windows.  I'd be perfectly
fine using a Virtualbox image (or VMWare if it's easier).

Does anyone know the fastest way to get to a good build environment for
kmymoney?  Stock Suse / Kubuntu / something else? Dependencies to
install once there and build instructions?

Just trying to get a build up and running after trying with a Kubuntu
install and spending ~4 hours the other day with no build to show for it.

Thanks,

Mike