still problems with libofx/clientuuid

jeffjl@outlook.com jeffjl.kde at outlook.com
Mon Oct 3 02:33:49 UTC 2016

On Sunday, October 2, 2016 9:31 PM, Jack wrote:

> I could see the clientuid box on the ofx details page, I  couldn't enter anything

If the box cannot be edited, it seems that the KMM build did not recognize that libofx supports CLIENTUID, and so disabled the box. And if that's true, then even if you hand edit the KMM file to add the CLIENTUID, KMM won't pass it to libofx because it thinks it's not supported.

As an aside, the CLIENTUID detection during config did not work for me on my Windows build (it says "No" support). I figured it was a Windows problem, so I just edited my copy of the KMM source to use CLIENTUID anyway. Look for #ifdef/#ifndef LIBOFX_HAVE_CLIENTUID in the ofximport folder.

You should be able to use the same CLIENTUID value in KMM/libofx that aqBanking uses, once you get it in KMM. The keyvaluepair that KMM uses with libofx is "clientUid", if you want to hand edit your KMM file. Even if the KMM edit box is disabled, if you manually add that keyvaluepair to your file, the value should show up in the edit box. (but KMM still won't send it until it thinks libofx supports it.)

Good luck!
Jeff.