symbol lookup error: kmymoney KF5

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:47:53 UTC 2016

It helps if the distro package for 4.8 is not also installed!!

I know I had previously installed it, and also had uninstalled it, but
with tooing and froing, it had crept back in.  When I went to double
check, and intending to have to install, followed by uninstall again, I
was quite surprised to find it was already installed.  I had to
uninstall Version 4.100.0-64d8749 and reinstall, and then all was
sweetness and light again.

Sorry for the noise.

Allan