symbol lookup error: kmymoney KF5

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 15 20:25:36 UTC 2016

I've also seen this in the past, and of course can't remember exactly
why, but in my memory, it usually shows up as a compile error.  I think
it might be because KMM was compiled with a different version of gcc
than some library it is linking to.  (I vaguely recall it is often
related to c++ versioning issues.  However, that name - MyMoneyMoney
with a prefix likely invented by the compiler) looks to be totally
within KMM, so I'm about as stumped as you are.  One thing I would
check (although I don't expect it to find anything) is to to 'ldd
/path/to/kmymoney' and see if any of the library links are broken or
missing.

Jack