Can't build gitHEAD version on windows

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Fri May 6 18:59:55 UTC 2016

Hi Jeff,

did you use a "make clean" or even better removed the build folder and rerun
cmake? My gcc on Linux has no problems building it at all.

payeeIdentifierLoader is automatically added to kmymoney.exe because it is
marked "LINK_PUBLIC" in target_link_libraries of kmm_mymoney. This is not good
(I did it as a work around). If this really needs to be corrected, the library
has to be build as part of kmm_mymoney with correct export attributes (which
is some work, so I hope the clean will solve the issue :/)

Greetings
Christian

P.S.: I assume you are using the branch master. HEAD and 4.7.90 do not include
too much info. Especially as "HEAD" is a local ref and can stay the same
forever if you never pull.