Help needed in approving kdiagram bug fix

4ernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:22:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

some time ago I assigned a review request concerning a bug in
kdiagram: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/127272/ It leads to crash
in KMyMoney, "frameworks" branch, which happens on applying any
changes to some existing report. The issue and fix are quite trivial,
but nobody seemed to observe them, but since the request is published,
I'm afraid, it wouldn't be good to commit this change without
approving.

I just wanted to ask if someone here could help with this, as actually
it may affect KMyMoney in its KF5 version.