Plugins path in master branch

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:25:47 UTC 2016

No, that will be handled by distros. If you now need to set
QT_PLUGIN_PATH that means you are not building kmymoeny according to
the way your distro does. Simply installing kmymoney in the system
folders (by running sudo make install) is not enough if you the
destination is not properly setup during configure. Someone please
step in and explain this better.

Regards,
Cristian