Plugins path in master branch

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 18:30:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

Running a local development version requires the following environment
to be set (solution 2):

PREFIX=the_value_of_CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=$PREFIX/lib64/plugins:$QT_PLUGIN_PATH
export XDG_CONFIG_DIRS=$PREFIX/etc/xdg:$XDG_CONFIG_DIRS
export XDG_DATA_DIRS=$PREFIX/share:$XDG_DATA_DIRS
# run kmymoney
$PREFIX/bin/kmymoney

Regards,
Cristian