Plugins path in master branch

Łukasz Wojniłowicz lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:41:53 UTC 2016

Hello community,

I need some wise person to set path to KMM plugins correctly.

Recently, I compiled master branch and was missing CSV importer plugin.
Following output in terminal:

The environment variable QT_PLUGIN_PATH might be not correctly set
Error loading plugin "kmm_csvimport" "Shared library not available."
Plugin search paths are ("/usr/lib64/qt5/plugins", "/usr/bin")

I do:

export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib64/plugins/

and CSV importer plugin is available again. I could fix it in code by myself
but what is the right approach:
1) changing installation path of kmm_csvimport.so,
2) changing search path of kmm_csvimport.so,

I hope someone knows better.

Cheers
Łukasz