Filtering account issue

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:10:01 UTC 2016

On 05/06/16 07:52, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Allan,
>
> looks like you have these strings somewhere in your data then. I tried various
> combinations and don't see a problem. In case you want to dive in: take a look
> at
>
>    bool Transaction::matches(const RegisterFilter& filter) const
>
> which is called from
>
>    void RegisterSearchLine::updateSearch(const QString& s)
>
> for each item in the register.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Thomas

I'd looked at all the splits in quite a lot of the transactions, without
success.  So I tried Find transaction.  That too showed numerous
matches.  Even then when selecting the parameters, It didn't strike me.

Stupidity strikes again!.  The transactions were not the problem.  The
account I was investigating included 'Plus' in its name!  Ah well...
Time for a lie down, obviously.  Sorry for the noise.

Allan