Filtering account issue

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jun 5 06:52:13 UTC 2016

Allan,

looks like you have these strings somewhere in your data then. I tried various
combinations and don't see a problem. In case you want to dive in: take a look
at

  bool Transaction::matches(const RegisterFilter& filter) const

which is called from

  void RegisterSearchLine::updateSearch(const QString& s)

for each item in the register.

Hope that helps.

Thomas

On Saturday 04 June 2016 13:37:14 aga wrote:

> I wanted to list transactions for a particular payee, Plusnet, but am
> puzzled by the results.
> If I enter into the filter box a character sequence that is not present
> in the particular account displayed, then no transactions are listed, as
> expected.  If instead, I enter 'p', all transactions are still
> displayed, also with 'pl' and 'plu' and 'plus'.  it's only when I enter
> 'plusn' that the filtering works.  Similarly, 'u' and 'us' don't filter,
> but 'usn' works.
> Is there a reason why, I wonder?
>
> Allan

Linux & Open Source Software - aaah, the sweet smell of 'Free'dom