invenstment transaction report question

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 1 20:28:47 UTC 2016

I have been making some of my charitable donations in the form of
appreciated stock.  I have recorded this in KMM as a "remove shares"
with a note in the memo about who they were donated to.  I would now
like to get a listing or report of those transactions, including their
value.  The problem seems to be twofold.  First, neither the
transaction reports nor the investment reports include add/remove
shares transactions.  Second, in the ledger, I could filter to the
desired transactions, but add/remove shares transactions do not include
the price as of that date.  Is there anything I can do, or would it
require actually digging into the kmy file and extracting both the
transactions and prices separately?

Thanks for any suggestions.