Citibank Visa OFX Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Jul 18 02:26:14 UTC 2016

Thanks for the help. I know that my OFX downloads failed 2 weeks ago when i
gave up and switched to the Fedora version for the first time in many years.

I modified my script to get the 4.8 branch. Here is the new git clone
command for anyone else wondering how to get the source.

git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kmymoney --branch 4.8

This way I can get the bug fixes easily.

I will wait for a while until KF5 settles down.

I'm going to take your advice and map the old account to the new Citibank
Visa card.

*----Brendan*