Citibank Visa OFX Problem

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Jul 17 19:48:43 UTC 2016

Costco recently switched from American Express to Citibank Visa. I have
setup the new Visa card to download my transactions online. Apparently
Citibank is ingnoring the date range so it downloads everything it has
which dates back over 6 months from when the card was activated. I guess
they got the old transaction details from AmEx or Costco.

I've tried every option for the date range (last update, today minus and
pick a date) and no matter what I do I get everything. This creates a
problem since the old transactions are already in my AmEx card account.

I have set the opening date for the account properly and am surprised that
the OFX import allows any transactions prior to the opening date. I know I
can't enter them manually.

It would be great if the OFX import would honor the account opening date.
This would solve my problem.

I'm running KMM 4.7.2 on Fedroa 24.

*----Brendan*