aqbanking questions

Jeff Barlow jeff at wb6csv.net
Fri Jan 29 04:00:23 UTC 2016

On 01/28/2016 07:43 PM, Jack wrote:
> It's not simply a few more mouse clicks.  It's logging in to the chase
> site and then selecting the download and specifying the dates, and then
> downloading the file, and then importing it in KMM.

One click on the Chase bookmark. One more and Firefox logs in for me.
Then it's just one on "See activity" and one on "Download". Firefox
knows where to put the file and does so silently.

When I do "Update" within KMM I have to enter my master pasword anyway.

I'm on Kubuntu. Maybe it's harder on Windoze.
--
Later,
Jeff