[Kmymoney-devel] state of new release

4ernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:00:23 UTC 2016

> Cristian (onet.cristian at gmail.com) has done most, if not all , work on this.
>
> So far as Alkimia is concerned, it looks to me, from the outside, that
> it is near complete, but the build failed.

Yes, I've taken a brief look at both projects and it really seems they
are almost there.

> I know his time is limited
> and I can't say if things have progressed from there.  Hopefully, he
> will come in here.  I'm sure another developer being involved is likely
> to be very welcome.

Yes, that's exactly my intention to possibly help to speed things up,
if it's needed. Anyway, I'll try to a little bit hack on it to get it
built at least, and in case of success I'll share the changes, maybe
they would be somewhat useful.