[Kmymoney-devel] state of new release

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:35:53 UTC 2016

Hi Alexey

Cristian (onet.cristian at gmail.com) has done most, if not all , work on this.

So far as Alkimia is concerned, it looks to me, from the outside, that
it is near complete, but the build failed.  I know his time is limited
and I can't say if things have progressed from there.  Hopefully, he
will come in here.  I'm sure another developer being involved is likely
to be very welcome.

Allan