[Kmymoney-devel] Saving Database back to a file

Joe W. Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 13:50:35 UTC 2016

On 01/10/2016 04:04 AM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Joe,
>
> On Saturday 09 January 2016 16:26:20 Joe W. Byers wrote:
>
>> Has anyone every tried to save a database Kmymoney back to a file using
>> the file save as?
>>
>> It has been running for almost 48 hours.  I can see kmymoney is running
>> in the system monitor, and activity watching client connections on my
>> database.
> This seems a bit long. I just tried to run it here to store an SQLITE database
> back to XML. This took a few seconds (all on local machine).
>
> An important figure is the number of items you have in your database. That
> might make a difference. Can you post a screenshot of the 'File/File
> information' dialog here? There should be no personal data in this dialog, but
> please check yourself before posting.

The dialog is unavailable.  I have data from 2000 in my database and
this is over 17000 records in kmmtransactions and 35000 in kmmSplits.
The database is on one of my home network servers and is an innoDB
engine.  I keep seeing the "select I* from kmmtagsplits shere XXid = ?
and xxID = ?" in my db connection monitoring workbench.  I even
increased kmymoney cpu priority.

Thank you

--
*Joe W. Byers*