[Kmymoney-devel] Saving Database back to a file

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jan 10 09:04:44 UTC 2016

Joe,

On Saturday 09 January 2016 16:26:20 Joe W. Byers wrote:

> Has anyone every tried to save a database Kmymoney back to a file using
> the file save as?
>
> It has been running for almost 48 hours.  I can see kmymoney is running
> in the system monitor, and activity watching client connections on my
> database.

This seems a bit long. I just tried to run it here to store an SQLITE database
back to XML. This took a few seconds (all on local machine).

An important figure is the number of items you have in your database. That
might make a difference. Can you post a screenshot of the 'File/File
information' dialog here? There should be no personal data in this dialog, but
please check yourself before posting.

Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception
of handguns and tequila. --Mitch Radcliffe