Translate

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Feb 23 08:52:05 UTC 2016

Hi Stéphan,

thank your for your request to support the development of KMyMoney with a
translation effort. I am pretty sure that a french translation already exists
but you might not see it. Here's the current source:
https://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/fr/messages/extragear-office/kmymoney.po?view=log

A few questions: what environment and distribution (MS-Windows/Linux) do you
use? Which version of KMyMoney do you use?

It might be worthwhile to contact the French translation team. Details can be
found here: http://i18n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=fr

Hope that helps. Again, many thanks for your willingness to support us.

Regards

Thomas

On Tuesday 23 February 2016 08:45:16 SARDOS Stéphan wrote:

> Hello,
> i woul like translate KMymoney for PC in french, could you help me?
> Thanks,
>

>         Why is there no translation for 'my' language
>
> Most likely, the reason is that no one has offered to translate it yet.
> Translating KDE/QT-based applications is very simple, and does not
> require any programming skills. If you would like to translate KMyMoney
> into your language, please post a message to theKMyMoney Developers List
> <mailto:kmymoney-devel at kde.org>, and we will give you the details on how
> you can easily provide a translation for us.
>
> [Up to Questions] <https://kmymoney.org/faq.php#questions>
>

> --
> Cordialement,
>
> Stéphan SARDOS
>

> ---
> logiciel antivirus Avast. https://www.avast.com/antivirus

The beauty of standards is that there are so many to choose from.