Translate

SARDOS Stéphan stephansardos at orange.fr
Tue Feb 23 07:45:16 UTC 2016

Hello,
i woul like translate KMymoney for PC in french, could you help me?
Thanks,

        Why is there no translation for 'my' language

Most likely, the reason is that no one has offered to translate it yet.
Translating KDE/QT-based applications is very simple, and does not
require any programming skills. If you would like to translate KMyMoney
into your language, please post a message to theKMyMoney Developers List
<mailto:kmymoney-devel at kde.org>, and we will give you the details on how
you can easily provide a translation for us.

[Up to Questions] <https://kmymoney.org/faq.php#questions>

--
Cordialement,

Stéphan SARDOS