Openning of Databases fails

Christian David christian-david at web.de
Sat Dec 3 20:23:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

I cannot open my old databases anymore. The query which causes the problem is
attached. Note that there are more colums in INSERT INTO than in the SELECT
(the costCenterId) — which will obviously fail.

We really need a new strategy for the database backend, the current state is
not tenable.

Greetings
Christian

Driver = QSQLITE, Host = localhost, User = xxx, Database = xxx/kmymoney-
testfiles/tset.sqlite
Driver Error:
Database Error No -1:
Text:
Error type 0
Executed: INSERT INTO kmmSplits (transactionId, txType, splitId, payeeId,
reconcileDate, action, reconcileFlag, value, valueFormatted, shares,
sharesFormatted, price, priceFormatted, memo, accountId, costCenterId,
checkNumber, postDate, bankId) SELECT transactionId, txType, splitId, payeeId,
reconcileDate, action, reconcileFlag, value, valueFormatted, shares,
sharesFormatted, price, priceFormatted, memo, accountId, checkNumber, postDate,
bankId FROM kmmtmpSplits;
Query error No -1: No query Unable to fetch row
Error type 1
void MyMoneyStorageSql::cancelCommitUnit(const QString&) - bool
MyMoneyStorageSql::alterTable(const MyMoneyDbTable&, int) s/be int
MyMoneyStorageSql::upgradeToV9()
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'MyMoneyException'