Puzzled by import matching

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:49:38 UTC 2016

Please ignore this, at least for the moment.  I'd assumed that because
matching was involved, whatever was wrong came after the CSV import.
However, a quick QIF test looked OK so... I found that if I selected one
of the columns as a category, then that looked to make all OK.  SO I
need to look more closely.

Allan