KMM 4.7.2 atrociously slow - unworkable

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 17 14:23:35 UTC 2016

On 4/17/2016 9:20 AM, Louis-Philippe Allard wrote:
> Hello Christian,  I will continue to reply for this ticket in the bug
> ticket I opened on KDE bugtracker.... I am getting a bit confused with
> the maillist and the bugtracker auto reply feature.. ;)

When there is a new comment posted to a bug, the bugtracker sends it as
an email to everyone subscribed to the bug, and that always includes the
person who posted the bug, and this mailing list, since it is considered
the owner of any KMM bug.

When you receive a message from the bugtracker and reply to it, the
bugtracker posts that entire reply as the next comment to the bug, and
then sends that out as another email, per the first paragraph.

Replying to a bug message is sometimes easier than logging in to
bugs.kde.org, but you need to remember to trim the message, since the
entire message gets posted as the next comment.